It’s embarrassing: WordPress doesn’t ‘apologise’ for a page set to ‘private’ because it’s not finished… It can appear in the Menu but doesn’t upon click…
Most ironically, my challenge is numbering:
- of patterns as icons and as spreadsheets
- of pattern collections as ‘containers‘
- of series of patterns as variations of parameters
- of MetaCollections as conveyers of concepts
- as method of sequencing for viewing – like the pages of a book after all…
In other words, it’s the serialisation or ‘linearisation’ of a ‘network’ of patterns.
Forgive me, dear Viewer, if the clarity is in the individual pattern for the time being, not yet in the whole arrangement.