Thanks to my creative concepts, there is now a wider context for
- primes as Diagonal Sums, as sums of n2 + m2 and as sums of n2 + m
- semiprimes as predictable series fitting into the “Digital Tables” of Primes and SemiPrimes
- and non-primes with odd Last Digits 1 3 7 9 as empty spaces in the pattern.
This wider “digital” context conveys that there’s more to Number thanks to the contribution that IT has been making to visualise human thinking.
As a minimum, the patterns are intriguing. At their best, they will serve as ‘proof of original and conceptual thinking’.
And the site demonstrates that
- there are patterns of prime numbers hitherto unseen
- there is a way of formulating and thus predicting the factorisation of semiprimes.
Taken out of their context, here are some of the patterns with Prime Numbers – best viewed as Carousel by clicking on an image: