These screenshots allow for discovering numerical and digital symmetries that match physical ones:
- diagonal vs orthogonal [vertical or horizontal];
- Top Left to Bottom Right Diagonal vs Top Right to Bottom Left Diagonal;
- top vs down
- this may also refer to above vs below or up vs down;
- in terms of co-ordinates: + vs – on the y-axis
- right vs left
- critically meaning + vs –
- in terms of co-ordinates: the x-axis.
The multiplications of Prime1 in Column 1 x Prime2 in Row 1 are “diagonally symmetrical”, i.e. the 450 Diagonal mirrors the numerical results of the arithmetic operation.
NEXT: 1. “Digital Sums”